Eastern Suburbs FC, one of Brisbane’s leading football clubs, is now seeking Expressions of Interest from suitably qualified and experienced coaches to staff the newly formed Football Queensland Premier League Program for 2018.
The FQPL is Football Queensland’s second tier underpinning the PlayStation 4 National Premier Leagues, part of Football Federation Australia’s National Player Pathway .
Candidates must possess a sound knowledge and understanding of the National Football Curriculum, possess experience at this level and current FFA/AFC Advanced Coaching Qualification.
Program Football Managers (Team Coach’s) and Assistant Coach’s
FQPL Under 18 Boys
FQPL Under 16 Boys
FQPL Under 15 Boys
FQPL Under 14 Boys
FQPL Under 13 Boys
Specialist Coaching Positions
FQPL Goalkeeping Coach
FQPL Football Conditioning Coach
* Must be prepared to work within a flexible coaching framework
* Coaches will be required for 3 contact training sessions a week
* Games are scheduled weekly
* Some travel to Gold Coast, Sunshine Coast and Bundaberg for games will be required
* Coach’s must have a competent understanding of the National Football Curriculum
* All teams will work to a set Periodisation based on 6 week blocks
* Appointed coaching staff will need to be available for the player identification process commencing in September
* Coaching staff will work on a familiaisation program of 1 (one) training session a week leading up to December
* Pre-season coaching commitments commence from the 2nd week of January (8th January 2018)
* Pre-season Camp Scheduled for January (Early February 2018)
* 2 x Player / Parent Interviews to review player performance.(End May and End August 2018)
* Provide written session plans for each training session for audit purposes by FQ
* To mentor / educate any coaches assigned to you within your appointed team
* To liaise with specialist coaching staff (ie: Conditioning Coach, Club Physio, Goalkeeping Coach) regarding your players
performance or to enlist their services within the team training sessions when required.
* Reporting to the Technical Director
For additional information please contact by email email@example.com
APPLICATIONS MUST BE RECEIVED BY THE CLOSE OF BUSINESS ON FRIDAY 1st SEPTEMBER 2017
Successful short listed candidates will be invited for a formal interview. As part of the coach selection process, candidates may be invited in to provide a practical demonstration session.