Easts Coaching and Staff Expression of Interest 2023
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and a brief cover letter to explain the position you are applying for.
Eastern Suburbs FC Technical Director
2023 Club Referee Coordinator
The club referee coordinator’s position is a key volunteer role to help assist in the meeting of club members expectations of having a full complement of referees officiating games each week. This role entails the recruitment of suitable persons to become club referees and to assist them in understanding the importance of their role. Success in the position is the successful recruit a pool of suitable persons aged over 13 years who are confident, eager and available to complement Football Queensland appointed referees as required.
- Appoint club referees of appropriate positions and advise & confirm
- Assist with club referee recruitment and mentoring as required
- A genuine desire to see referees develop their knowledge and abilities
- The want and ability to mentor aspiring referees
- Availability of 2-3 hours a week
- Basic computer literacy skills in Microsoft office (i.e. email and excel)
Eastern Suburbs FC Board Member
Players Wanted – FQ Academy League 1
Eastern Suburbs FC have limited number of vacancies in our FQA Boys teams.