To new/interested and existing miniroos girls players/parents, please read below for Important Dates and Information regarding Miniroos girl’s football at Eastern Suburbs FC for 2023.
***Please pass this email onto your friends, cousins, and girls at school, anyone who might be interested!
- If you decide to play at Easts FC, please register via PlayFootball link below to confirm your place in a team:
- Note the club to join is Eastern Suburbs Soccer Club Ltd
Choose these products:
2023 Registrations are now open in PlayFootball. See below link to commence your registration.
Instructions below for MiniRoos and general Guideline for all players.
- Official training starts 16-23 March and the season runs 23 April to 10 September. Games are on Saturday mornings.
- Merchandise shop hours will be posted on our website once confirmed.
- To find out about our fantastic Easts+ Program for extra training please see Easts Facebook @easternsuburbsfc and our website or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: the Club to choose is “Eastern Suburbs Soccer Club Ltd” as there are many “Easts” clubs around Australia
Miniroos U6-U11 girls and boys
Metro Girls and Boys U12 – U15
U20 Men, Metro Men and Women
Masters Over 45
Coaches / Managers / Volunteers (use same link to register)
(If you registered last year you can sign in using the same email you used to create the account).
Please contact Michelle via email if you have any queries:
Eastern Suburbs FC encourage young female players to get involved in football teams, no matter what level of ability or experience you have. Get involved for the fun of it!
Whether you have aspirations of being the next Westfield Matilda’s superstar, or local home town Westfield’s W-League hero, or just because you want to play with your mates… East’s want to see you in a Tigers shirt.
For the more serious developing player, we run a licenced SAP (Skill Acquisition Program) for identified / select players. In addition to SAP we also run a Girls Skills Development Programs within our Easts Plus programs.