When: Saturday mornings from 8am-8.45am
Where: Heath Park, East Brisbane
Cost: $135 per program ($95 for returning players)
When: Commencing 10th June – 12 August
Please register via this link below:
Enter Postcode 4169, club is Eastern Suburbs
Returning Participant – https://membership.mygameday.app/regoform.cgi?formID=103181&programID=63419
2024 REGISTRATIONS information
2024 Miniroos and U12 Metro girls and boys registrations are open in Squadi
See “NEWS” PAGE for registration instructions.
Please contact Anna Giuffrida if you have any questions
|Junior Club Vice President
|0403 298 144
Junior Girls enquiries: Trish Da Rin 0439702238
In light of the below FFA directive, there will be NO football activities at Eastern Suburbs FC until Tuesday 14 April at the earliest. This applies to all training, games and social activities. The Clubhouse will remain closed.
We will continue to keep you updated with more news and essential information as it comes to hand.
Stay safe everyone and we look forward to seeing everyone back in a month.
FQ STATEMENT ON THE SUSPENSION OF FOOTBALL ACTIVITY
As you are aware, COVID-19 continues to be an evolving situation in Australia and across the world.
Following ongoing consultation and collaboration with Football Federation Australia (FFA) in achieving a united position, the Football Queensland (FQ) Board of Directors earlier resolved to immediately postpone all Football Queensland administered, and all Football Queensland zone administered competitions effective immediately, including all training and associated football related activities.
Working collaboratively with FQ zones, who were informed of this decision at lunchtime today, followed an ongoing assessment of the situation regarding COVID-19 based on consultation with other Member Federations and the FFA.
Further details on the national position on COVID-19 and latest update on football participation from FFA can be viewed here.
CEO, Football Queensland
Easts FC statement to Members and Players
With the Federal Government and now Football Federation of Australia issuing guidance as to the impacts on our game, Easts FC has made the following decisions to minimise the risks within our Club.
Effective immediately, ALL Miniroos and Komodo teams from Under 6 through to Under 11 that are not due to start competition until May, will have training CANCELLED until further notice.
Those teams already in competition NPL, NPLW, BYPL, Divisional and SAP will continue as normal pending any future guidance from the Governments, FFA and FQ.
For the teams still training we request:
- Just 1 parent drop your child at training and games and ask all family members if you are not essential to be involved in the game, that you stay at home so we can maximise the social distancing regulations being handed down.
- All children MUST bring their own water bottles and do not share such.
- Reiterate to your children that they need to perform safe hygiene practices such as washing their hands thoroughly with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
As more guidance information comes to hand we will continue to update our members and players.
Eastern Suburbs Football Club
Football Queensland Statement
Good Afternoon Clubs,
Football Federation Australia (FFA) has today issued a circular providing an update to members regarding COVID-19 Guidelines for Football.
Please find the FFA Circular attached.
COVID-19 Guidelines for Football
All football participants must play a role if we are to help slow the spread of COVID-19, including people organising, attending or supporting attendance at football activities.
Effective 16 March 2020, the following guidelines should be adhered to for all football activities, including training and matches.
- Before participating in football activities
Participants should not present to participate in football if they:
- have any flu-like symptoms;
- have been in direct contact with a known case of COVID-19 in the past 14 days;
- have travelled internationally or been exposed to a person with COVID-19 in the preceding 14 days; or
- are at a high risk from a health perspective, including the elderly and those with pre-existing medical heath conditions.
- Attendance at football activities
- Only essential participants should attend football activities, i.e. players, coaches, match officials, staff and volunteers involved in operations and parents/guardians of participants;
- Only attend as close as practical to the start of any football activity and leave as practically possible after;
- Children to be accompanied by not more than one parent or guardian, if possible.
- Practice social distancing at football activities
- Amend pre and post-match protocols so players and officials do not touch each other, e.g. no shaking hands, no walk out with player mascots;
- When spectating or attending at a football match/training, ensure you keep a distance of 1.5 metres between yourself and others;
- Restrict access to changeroom areas to only players, officials and essential staff;
- If watching football and confined to a small area nearby other people, seek to move around the facility to avoid close contact with others.
- Hygiene and Behaviour
- Ensure spaces at each facility, surfaces and objects are regularly cleaned with Disinfectant;
- Provide hand washing guidance (http://www.who.int/gpsc/clean_hands_protection/en/);
- Promote regular and thorough hand washing by staff and participants;
- Provide sanitising hand rub dispensers in prominent places around the event (particularly entry or high use areas such as a registration desk, change rooms, toilets or kiosk);
- Make sure hand rub dispensers are regularly refilled.
- Cover mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve (not your hands) when you cough or sneeze;
- Provide bins and put used tissues in the bin straight away;
- Wash hands with soap and water often;
- Use hand sanitiser gel if soap and water are not available;
- Try to avoid close contact with people who are unwell;
- Do not touch your eyes, nose or mouth if your hands are not clean.
Organisation of football activities:
- Promote preventive actions amongst participants – lead by example;
- Plan ways to reduce in-person contact for participants and staff;
- Plan for increased levels of staff/volunteer absences;
- Keep volunteers, staff and participants informed of actions being taken.
Football Queensland has been closely monitoring the situation as the health and safety of all members of the Queensland football community remains our priority.
Football Queensland will continue to work with FFA to provide updates as the latest information becomes available.
Dear Members, Players, Coaches, Managers and Parents
Eastern Suburbs Football Club (“Easts”) attaches below a recent memorandum from Football Queensland on the Coronavirus (COVID-19).
Easts strongly recommends everyone reads this memo, along with the reading the links regarding how to reduce the risk of contacting the Coronavirus.
Of particular and practical importance is to ensure:
- Using thorough handwashing techniques and anti-bacterial hand gels.
- No sharing of fruit or water bottles.
- How we greet and interact with other players/opponents to minimise contact with other participants in and around the football field. This would extend to not having to shake hands before and after the match as an example.
Eastern Suburbs Football Club
Easts+ is starting the year off the way we finished the last with 3 Term 1 Clinics available to sign up for:
Pre-SAP is our development clinic for players aged 6-8 looking for additional training or specifically for those with desire to get into SAP once they reach the U9 age group.
Our SDP Clinic focuses on players of SAP age who are looking for an extra training session or players that aren’t in SAP looking to improve their skill base ready for trials next season
Finally our NPL/NPLW Preparation Centre looks to coach players outside of the NPL/NPLW system with the curriculum we use in it to get them ready for trials for next season. For players already inside the system this is an extra session in addition to regular team trainings.
BOYS AND GIRLS FROM ALL CLUBS ARE WELCOME
For more information please see the attach flyers and to sign up please email: Tass Kalogirou email@example.com
Easts FC Miniroos Under 6-Under 11 Girls
A few spots available:
Under 8 born 2012
Under 10/11 born 2010 and 2009
Invitation open to all girls, new and existing.
Please contact Trish 0439702238 if you would like more information.
Eastern Suburbs registrations in the Football Brisbane competitions are now OPEN via Playfootball from U12 divisional through to Senior City Men and Women as well as Miniroos. Please use link below:
Step-by-step follow the below general instructions, see below, ignore any screen shots/reference to NPL/FQPL.
There are two options that can be used to make payment of the balance of your registration fees. Online payments can be made during the sign-on process or you can make payments Offline “outside of the sign-on Play Football process”.
We recommend that you pay via the Play Football Online Payment Gateway with a credit card. The other option is direct debit in which case you will need to select “Submit and Pay Later” and follow the Direct Debit instructions below.
Payment Offline – For Football Brisbane competitions, final payment is due by Friday 21 February 2020 unless otherwise discussed with Administration. Please ensure you reference the PLAYER’S name and AGE GROUP when paying by Funds Transfer. Easts FC bank details are:
Eastern Suburbs FC
National Australia Bank
Reference: Player’s name and Age Group
Ezidebit Instalment Plan
If you would like to make payment by the Club’s Ezidebit Instalment plan please email firstname.lastname@example.org for a form. Instalment plans must be started by Friday 7 February and be completed by Friday 3 April 2020.
Fair Play Vouchers (formerly Get Started Vouchers)
If you are eligible for a “Fair Play” grant through the State Government, you can use the voucher as part-payment for registration fees – the next round of applications (Round 2) opens on 22 January. For more details please see the Fair Play webpage.
2020 Komodo Dragons trials to be held for U9, U10 and U11s on Monday 3rd February and Wednesday 5th February.
Time: 5:15pm-6:15pm at Easts.
Saturday 8th February if required.
Please contact Junior President, Anna Giuffrida by email with your child’s details: Name, date of birth, contact phone number.
Pre SAP is a course for boys and girls aged 6-8. This 10 week programme is modelled off a more technical based version of our Easts SAP curriculum. Eastern Suburbs FC strongly believe that this underpinning programme will provide a massive boost to players moving into our U9 Boys and U10 Girls SAP teams in future years.
For more details or to book a place on this course please email email@example.com
Name: Pre SAP
When: Every Monday TBC
Where: Heath Park Park Field 2
Ages: 6-8 Boys and Girls
Price: TBC (for the 10 sessions) $10 off for Easts players
Description: Eastern Suburbs FC are pleased to announce the first course in our new Easts+ programme.